Branch staff visited the family of the poor mother, Zainab G.H. They found that the family is facing very difficult circumstances following abandonment by the husband as well as the death of Zainab’s son.
The poor woman provides support to her orphaned grandson (3 years old) in addition to caring for her mother and her own four children. Some of the children are still at school and they are in need of many basic requirements such as food and clothing.
Zainab and all the family live together in a house that lacks a lot of essential household items. They have no income apart from the occasional support of some kind-hearted people. But this is insufficient to meet their most basic needs.
Zainab expressed her willingness to work as a seamstress so that she can earn a living. To achieve this, she will need a sewing machine.
This family needs: -
- On-going monthly sponsorship of 25.000 IQD (approx. £15) for each orphan.
- A donation of 170.000 IQD (approx. £115) to buy a cooker.
- A donation of 200.000 IQD (approx. £135) to buy a sewing machine.
- A donation of 250.000 IQD (approx. 165) to buy a refrigerator.
- A donation of 300.000 IQD (approx. £ 200) to purchase a freezer.
Staff from Basra Branch appeal to good people to extend a helping hand to this poor lady who is struggling to support her children and extended family.
You can contact us at the following email:
London office contact number (closed on Saturday and Sunday):
|Help No: H080000395|
|Donor(s) / المتبرعين||Beneficiaries / المستفيدين|